Please visit the other 'Bricks' blogs:
ArtisticBricks ComicBricks ContestBricks DisneyBricks GodBricks
MicroBricks MinilandBricks SciBricks TolkienBricks VignetteBricks

Monday, April 21, 2008

Join me!

As noted in my welcome message, I've already got two other LEGO blogs. In a comment on Brothers-Brick, I said that Miniland scale building needed a blog of it's own, but I was too busy. Well, I figured that rather than simply opine about what should be out there, I might as well start it up. However, I am always behind on my other blogs, so don't want to overextend myself too much. So I'd love to have a partner in crime. If you're interested in doing this (and it's easy, so don't be intimidated), let me know at bricktalesATgmailDOTcom (making the obvious changes).

UPDATE - As you see in this post, I've got a co-blogger now, so we're probably good for now. Thanks!

No comments: