Please visit the other 'Bricks' blogs:
ArtisticBricks ComicBricks ContestBricks DisneyBricks GodBricks
MicroBricks MinilandBricks SciBricks TolkienBricks VignetteBricks

Monday, January 11, 2010

Elvis is everywhere

I've been remiss in blogging lately, an oversight I intend to correct in the new year. Anyway, a couple of days ago was the 75th anniversary of Elvis' birth, so I wanted to feature an older MOC by BaronSat, the Comeback Special. Like a lot of people in my generation, I had a fairly negative view of Elvis, probably based on an image of the 'fat old Elvis' in a white jumpsuit and lots of bad impersonators. Then I saw footage of this special, particularly the MTV Unplugged session*. Dang, that guy was good. Watch for yourself.



*Of course, MTV Unplugged is probably ancient history to many of my readers in the same way Elvis was ancient history to me. Dang, I feel old now.

Technorati tags:

No comments: