Please visit the other 'Bricks' blogs:
ArtisticBricks ComicBricks ContestBricks DisneyBricks GodBricks
MicroBricks MinilandBricks SciBricks TolkienBricks VignetteBricks

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Like a racecar stadium

Here are a couple of news stories on the Legoland inaugural event from CNN and ABC that were posted on YouTube. I did end up trying to go with my daughter; we wanted to tell her that she was there. Unfortunately we couldn't get on to the actual mall, as they started closing areas off due to the crowds. A police officer told me my best bet was to go all the way down to Lincoln, but that was an awfully long ways on a cold day with a little girl. It was a great atmosphere, though, and standing at 12th and Independence we were able to listen to Aretha Franklin singing My County, 'tis of Thee before I took my daughter back to the Metro station to get warm.




Technorati tags:

No comments: